： | 黄石人事考试站官方365bet体育网：hs_offcn ， |
151. Loneliness is a feeling where people experience a powerful _____ of emptiness and solitude(孤独).
365bet体育网A. trend B. dash C. crash D. rush
365bet体育网152. Tony _____ the invitation, otherwise he would have attended your birthday party.
365bet体育网A. couldn’t have received B. mustn’t have received
C. needn’t have received D. shouldn’t have received
153. -- Is this the first time you _____ Shanghai?
365bet体育网-- No. But the first time I _____ here, the city wasn’t so beautiful.
365bet体育网A. visit; came B. have visited; came
365bet体育网C. have visited; have come D. visit; have come
365bet体育网154. _____ a scenic spot worth _____, Hangzhou, a friendly city, attracts many visitors from all over the world.
365bet体育网A. Considering; visiting B. Considering; being visited
C. Considered; visiting D. Considered; visited
155. -- I’m sorry. Jack, please don’t _____.
-- I had a little accident with the car, but it wasn’t my fault.
365bet体育网A. be on cloud nine B. be down in the dumps
C. promise me the moon D. fly off the handle
365bet体育网156. Focus on what you are supposed to do every day and you _____ gradual progress.
365bet体育网A. make B. will make C. made D. would make
157. -- It’s amazing that Beijing and Zhangjiakou have won the bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics!
365bet体育网-- Sure it is! The government _____ have made great efforts!
365bet体育网A. could B. should C. might D. must
158. The band, _____ members are all over 70, is currently on tour all over country.
A. whose B. who C. which D. what
365bet体育网159. The hikers made marks on the way _____ they wouldn’t get lost in the mountain.
A. as if B. so that C. even though D. in case
365bet体育网160. When I asked if _____ would help me, Tony was the first to volunteer.
A. everyone B. none C. anyone D. all
365bet体育网161. -- Did you watch the live broadcast of China’s military parade on September, 3rd?
-- It’s a pity that I missed it. I _____ to New York then.
A. would fly B. flew C. was flying D. have flown
162. Some experts believe _____ our personalities are largely determined by genetic factors.
A. that B. whether C. what D. how
163. _____ ups and downs in the past four years, Bob finally succeeded in extending his business overseas.
365bet体育网A. Experienced B. To experience
C. Having experienced D. Experiencing
365bet体育网164. Jack is sort of nervous as his examination results _____ to his parents in three days.
365bet体育网A. were sent B. are sent C. have been sent D. will be sent
365bet体育网165. If you had told me in advance, I _____ him at the airport.
A. will meet B. would meet C. will have met D. would have met
166. At the bad news, the woman put her hands _____ her eyes and cried out.
A. across B. over C. above D. between
365bet体育网167. Winter _____, but children can’t wait to go skiing.
A. won’t arrive B. didn’t arrive C. hadn’t arrived D. hasn’t arrived
168. Washing hands thoroughly is one of the effective ways to avoid _____ by virus.
365bet体育网A. being infected B. infecting C. to be infected D. to infect
169. Career advisors often suggest people find a job _____ they can get a sense of achievement.
365bet体育网A. that B. what C. where D. which
170. _____ something unexpected happens, I will meet you at the school gate tomorrow morning.
A. When B. Unless C. Since D. If
171. It’ll do harm to you to lie in bed _____.
365bet体育网A. read B. and reading C. to read D. reading
172. I didn’t do very well in the exam, and so I’m afraid of _____.
A. scolding B. to be scolded C. being scolded D. scolded
173. -- Did you reach the top of the mountain?
-- Yes. Even I myself didn’t believe I could _____ it.
365bet体育网A. work B. climb C. get D. make
365bet体育网174. Barack Obama was very happy when many supporters voted _____ him.
A. on B. for C. against D. at
365bet体育网175. They found the remains of buildings _____ under the sand, together with a lot of treasures.
365bet体育网A. being buried B. buried C. to be buried D. burying
365bet体育网176. _____ catch the first train, he asks his mother to awake him up in the morning.
A. So as to B. In order to C. So that D. In order that
177. He was a good student and scored(得分) _____ average in most subjects.
A. below B. of C. on D. above
365bet体育网178. -- Hi, John! Haven’t you heard Peter was elected president?
365bet体育网-- _____? He is a boring man and doesn’t care about others.
365bet体育网A. What if B. What’s for C. What’s up D. So what
179. Our school appeals to the students to _____ at least an hour every day to take exercise in order to raise learning efficiency.
365bet体育网A.set aside B.pick out C.take up D.keep back
180. Lisa made a(n) _____ to help her husband with the problem, but failed in the end.
A. promise B. response C. decision D. attempt
365bet体育网181. The traffic accident _____all his life. After that he was limited to a wheelchair.
A. damaged B. destroyed C. harmed D. ruined
182. Americans and Canadians can understand each other _____ they don’t speak the same kind of English.
A. now that B. even if C. as if D. only if
365bet体育网183. _____ more effectively with others, more and more people equip themselves with a higher education.
A. Compete B. To compete C. Being competed D. Competing
365bet体育网184. He accidentally _____ that he had quarreled with his wife and that he hadn’t been home for a couple of weeks.
365bet体育网A. let out B. took care C. made sure D. made out
365bet体育网185. We firmly believe that war never settles anything. It only _____ violence.
365bet体育网A. runs into B. comes from C. leads to D. results from
186. --- When on earth will the bus come? We have been waiting here for what seemed long ages.
--- Look! _____.
365bet体育网A. There comes the bus B. There is the bus coming
365bet体育网C. There the bus comes D. There is coming the bus
187. Was it in the store _____ you bought the watch _____ you lost your wallet?
365bet体育网A. that; that B. where; where C. that; where D. where; that
365bet体育网188. Though great efforts have been _____ on her study, Annie can’t still make any improvements, which makes her parents greatly _____.
A. made; surprised B. done; surprising
C. taken; surprised D. given; surprising
365bet体育网189. The population of the city _____ from less than half a million in 1949 to over two million.
A. have increased B. has increased C. have improved D. has improved
190. Feathers fall to the ground slowly, _____ stones fall much faster.
365bet体育网A. but B. however C. while D. yet
191. —I can’t find my CDs.
—_____ you put them in that bag.
A. Must B. May be C. Maybe D. May
192. — _____ do you use the Internet a week?
A. How often B. How soon
C. How long D. How many times
193._____ he was tired, _____ he didn’t stop _____.
A. Although; but; to rest B. Though; /; working
C. Although; /; rest D. /; so; work
194. Tom studies _____. He _____plays with his friends.
365bet体育网A. hard; hard B. hardly; hardly C. hard; hardly D. hardly; hard
365bet体育网195. —They didn’t go to the park yesterday.
365bet体育网A. So we did B. So did we C. Neither we did D. Neither did we
196. —Do you know what time your uncle _____ Dazhou tomorrow?
—At 2:00 p.m.. I will meet him when he _____ at the airport.
A.gets to; arrives B.will get to; will arrive
C.will get to; arrives D.gets to; will arrive
197. —James, can you tell me _____?
365bet体育网— Paul? I haven’t seen him for years. He used to be a shy and quiet boy.
365bet体育网A. what is Paul like B. what Paul is like
365bet体育网C. what does Paul like D. what Paul likes
198. He _____ computer games when his parents left home. So he didn’t know where they were.
365bet体育网A. is playing B. plays C. played D. was playing
365bet体育网199. —So many problems! I’m tired.
365bet体育网—You should try to _____ them by yourself. You are not a child any longer.
365bet体育网A. get into B. get off C. get over D. get on
200. — Do you often shop online?
— Yes. I have spent over 10 thousand yuan on Taobao and Suning _____.
A. in the past few months B. last month
C. in the following month D. next few months
365bet体育网201. Difficulties strengthen the mind, _____ labor does the body.
A. as B. whether C. since D. because
202. --- Peter is always careless.
--- Don’t _____ others, there is no perfect person.
A. keep pace with B. make sense of
C. find fault with D. take advantage of
203. Life is always full of hardships. _____ a better life, we need positive energy.
365bet体育网A. Live B. To live C. Living D. Lived
204. --- I wonder if you _____ a picnic tomorrow.
--- Yes. But if it _____, we’ll visit the museum instead.
365bet体育网A. have; rains B. will have; rains
C. have; will rain D. will have; will rain
205. --- He walked such a long way just to tell us the result.
365bet体育网--- Oh, he needn’t come _____.
A. in trouble B. in person C. in public D. in general
206. --- I like to go the English corner every Thursday afternoon.
--- _____. It’s interesting.
365bet体育网A. So am I B. So did I C. So do I D. Neither do I
365bet体育网207. In the last year alone, more than 260 types of animals disappeared or became more _____.
A. danger B. dangerous C. endanger D. endangered
208. Teenagers would rather _____ phone calls while businessmen prefer _____ e-mails to communicate with each other.
365bet体育网A. make; to write B. making; writing
C. to make; to write D. make; writing
209. The little girl _____ the dolls _____ that.
A. likes; is like B. like; likes C. likes; like D. is like; like
210. The task is so hard for me. I don’t know _____.
A. what I can do B. how to do C. what to do D. both A and C
365bet体育网211. They don’t know what _____ the problem.
A. to do B. do C. to do with D. do with
365bet体育网212. --- _____ a sport game on the playground next week?
--- Yes, there will.
A. Will there be B. Will there have C. Will there D. Will be there
365bet体育网213. If you had had everything ready yesterday, you _____ in such a hurry now.
365bet体育网A. wouldn’t have been B. wouldn’t be
C. hadn’t been D. haven’t been
214. Jack has been working hard these days. It’s obvious that there is _____ he is eager for but didn’t mention to us.
A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything
215. --- How did you find those days?
--- The days _____ we spent together on the farm are not easy _____.
A. that; to forget B. when; to be forgotten
365bet体育网C. when; to forget D. that; to be forgotten
365bet体育网216. Price William took a visit to the Forbidden City on Feb. 28, _____ emperor once lived.
A. which B. whose C. where D. when
217. When I was pushed onto the stage, I felt all the eyes in the hall _____ me.
365bet体育网A. through B. across C. into D. on
218. Mary has her weakness, _____ that doesn’t mean she is not qualified for her job.
365bet体育网A. and B. yet C. so D. or
365bet体育网219. Only when it is hungry _____ a human being.
A. a lion will attack B. a lion would attack
365bet体育网C. will a lion attack D. would a lion attack
365bet体育网220. This drug is less likely to cause side effects when _____ late in the day.
A. taking B. taken C. to take D. takes
221. There is a bus stop _____ the library _____ the club.
365bet体育网A. either; or B. from; to C. between; and D. in; and
222. Paul _____ his mother, he _____ reading, too.
365bet体育网A. is like; like B. likes; is like C. like; likes D. is like; likes
223. --- Are yu pleased with the result of the football match?
365bet体育网--- Sure. We have never had a _____ one.
365bet体育网A. good B. better C. bad D. worse
224. We often call Martin Luther King M.L.King _____.
365bet体育网A. in short B. for short C. at short D. to short
225. Our house is about a mile from the station and there are not many houses _____.
365bet体育网A. in between B. among them C. far apart D. from each other
226. --- Mom, could I watch TV for a moment?
365bet体育网--- _____. But you must finish your homework first.
A. Idon’t think so B. With pleasure C. All right D. Good idea
227. --- Shall we take a bus?
365bet体育网--- No, we _____. It’s only a ten-minute walk from here.
365bet体育网A. can’t B. mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
228. --- Look! How _____ the shop is!
365bet体育网--- Yes. There are always lots of people buying things there.
A. old B. beautiful C. alive D. lively
365bet体育网229. --- Is Bill in your house?
--- No. He _____ from my house for about an hour.
A. has left B. left C. was away D. has been away
230. I don’t know the way to the Home Inn hotel. Could you tell me _____?
365bet体育网A. how can I go there B. how is it
365bet体育网C. how I can go there D. how it is
365bet体育网231. --- Tony, do you know _____ woman in white?
--- Yes. She is _____ nurse in the People’s Hospital.
A. a; a B. the; the C. a; the D. the; a
232. Not only my parents but also I _____ watching the documentary. We all like it.
A. am B. are C. were D. was
233. --- Our town has changed a lot in the last few years.
365bet体育网A. So theirs did B. So has theirs C. So theirs has D. So did theirs
234. John, _____ money is no problem, still leads a simple life.
A. for whose B. of whose C. of whom D. for whom
365bet体育网235. It’s said that he’s looking for a new job, one _____ he can get more money to support his family.
A. when B. where C. that D. which
236. I was so excited at the news that I could hardly _____ my feeling in words.
365bet体育网A. carry B. convey C. transmit D. communicate
237. We can visit your company on Monday or Tuesday; our plans are fairly _____.
365bet体育网A. generous B. fragile C. flexible D. fragrant
365bet体育网238. I’ve become good friends with several of the students _____ I met in the English speech contest last year.
365bet体育网A. who B. where C. when D. which
239. Mr. White showed his students some old maps _____ from the library.
365bet体育网A. to borrow B. to be borrowed C. borrowed D. borrowing
365bet体育网240. If we _____ adequate (充足的) preparations, the conference wouldn’t have been so successful.
A. haven’t made B. wouldn’t make
C. didn’t make D. hadn’t made
365bet体育网241. In order to find _____ better job, he decided to study _____ second foreign language.
A. the; a B. a; a C.the; the D.a; the
242. It’s burning hot today. Shall we rest in the shade _____ these trees?
A. over B. beneath C. outside D. to
365bet体育网243. -- Would you like tea or coffee?
-- _____, thank you. I’ve just had some water.
A. Either B. Both C.Any D. Neither
365bet体育网244. Your excuse is too weak to _____ me of your innocence.
A. prove B. charge C.convince D. confirm
365bet体育网245. Tony, it’s too hot. Put the fish in the fridge or it will _____ bad.
A. go B. change C. become D. keep
365bet体育网246. _____ more effectively with others, more and more people equip themselves with a higher education.
A. Compete B. To compete C.Being competed D.Competing
365bet体育网247. Zhang Ming has an unusual view of Chinese traditions because he was _____ in America.
365bet体育网A. grown up B. brought up C. put up D. picked up
248. It was quite _____ accident that I met him; he was homeless and ___ rags at that time.
A. by; in B. on; in C. at; by D. in; in
249. On October 1st everyone in China holds fun activities _____ the birthday of the People’s Republic of China.
365bet体育网A. celebrating B. memorizing C. favoring D. announcing
250. From her _____ expression, I knew she hadn’t expected I would ask her such an _____ question.
A. astonished; astonishing B. astonishing; astonished
365bet体育网C. astonished; astonished D. astonishing; astonishing
251. Never put off till tomorrow _____ may be done today.
365bet体育网A. what B. that C. those D. it
252. I feel it is your husband who _____ for the spoiled child.
A. is to blame B. is going to blame
365bet体育网C. is to be blamed D. should blame
365bet体育网253. -- You should have thanked her before you left.
365bet体育网-- I meant _____, but when I was leaving I couldn’t find her anywhere.
A. to do B. to C. doing D. doing it
254. -- Is there anything you want from the town?
-- No thank you, I would like to get _____.
A. those letters mailed B. to mail these letter
C. those letters mail D. to mail those letter
255. -- I’m sorry. I’ve left your MP4 player in my bedroom.
-- _____. I won’t use it today.
A. Go ahead B. Don’t worry C. That’s right D. Don’t mention it
365bet体育网A.目标文化 B.文化内容 C.文化意识 D.本土文化
365bet体育网A.一级;五级 B.二级;五级 C.三级;五级 D.二级;四级
365bet体育网A.认知策略 B.调控策略 C.交际策略 D.资源策略
365bet体育网A.终结性评价 B.形成性评价 C.诊断性评价 D.内在评价
365bet体育网262. Total Physical Response as a TEFL method is more often used for teaching _____.
365bet体育网A. children B. adults C. ESP course D. GE course
263. Which of the following is an example of teachers’ indirect corrective feedback?
A. say “went” instead of “go”
B. we never use “at” that way
C. choice A is not the right answer
D. who can help him with this sentence?
264. Which of the following nominating patterns can a teacher adopt to ensure that all students are activity involved in classroom activities?
A. Nominating those who are good at English.
B. Asking questions in a predicable sequence.
365bet体育网C. Nominating students after the question is given.
D. Nominating students before giving the question.
365bet体育网265. If a teacher asks “What does corrective feedback mean”, this type of question is called “_____”.
A. referential question B. tag question
365bet体育网C. rhetorical question D. display question
266. A variety of games, role-plays, situations, etc. are _____ communicative activities prepared to support the Communicative Language Teaching.
365bet体育网A. text-based B. task-based C. game-based D. situation-based
365bet体育网267. What is the purpose of using information gap activity?
365bet体育网A. To prepare students for oral presentation.
365bet体育网B. To provide students with an enjoyable activity based on effective communicative approaches.
C. To ask students to listen and write.
D. To make enough input.
365bet体育网A.语言迁移 B.语言干扰 C.语言石化 D.过度概况
365bet体育网A.语用学 B.语义学 C.社会语言学 D.心理语言学
365bet体育网270. The structural view limits knowing a language to knowing its structural rules and vocabulary. The communicative or notional-functional view adds the need to know how to _____ the rules and vocabulary to do whatever it is one wants to do.
365bet体育网A. use B. analyze C. learn D. remember
271. Which of the following works doesn’t belong to Shakespeare’s?
365bet体育网A. King Lear B. As You Like It
C. Twelfth Night D. The History of Tom Jones
272. _____ is one of the major plays of Benard Shaw.
365bet体育网A. Saint Joan B. Forsyte Saga C. Ulysses D. Dubliners
273. The Road Not Taken is a poem written by _____.
A. Robert Frost B. Henry Longfellow
365bet体育网C. Ezra Pound D. Carl Sandburg
274. Which of the following plays deals with the story that a linguist trains a flower girl to speak the so-called civilized English?
A. Major Barbara B. Pygmalion
365bet体育网C. Mrs. Warren’s Profession D. Man and Superman
275. Mr. Darcy is a character in _____.
A. Tess of the D’Urbervilles B. The Mill on the Floss
365bet体育网C. Happy Prince D. Pride and Prejudice
276. _____ is remembered as American Shakespeare.
A. Eugene O’Neill B. Ernest Hemingway
365bet体育网C. Mark Twain D. Henry James
277.Ralph Waldo Emerson is a central figure among the American Transcendentalists. His major work includes _____.
365bet体育网A.The Life of George Washington B.Nature
365bet体育网C.The spy D.The Freedom of the will
278. The Bronte Sisters published the following famous novels EXCEPT _____.
A. Pride and Prejudice B. Jane Eyre
C. Wuthering Heights D. Agnes Grey
365bet体育网279. The theme of A Tale of Two Cities is _____.
A. revolution B. war C. love D. brotherhood
280. The Canterbury Tales, a collection of stories told by a group of pilgrims on their way to Canterbury, is an important poetic work by _____.
365bet体育网A. William Langland B. Geoffrey Chaucer
C. William Shakespeare D. Alfred Tennyson
281. To distinguish sounds, students are encouraged to practice _____.
A. minimal pairs B. nasal explosion
C. consonant clusters D. incomplete explosion
365bet体育网282. He _____ her house in the belief _____ she would lend him some money.
A. called at; which B. called at; that
365bet体育网C. called on; which D. called on; that
283. ---Why are the Woods selling their belongings?
---They _____ to another city.
365bet体育网A. had moved B. have moved C. moved D. are moving
365bet体育网284. ---How do you like the material?
---Very much, it _____ soft and nice
365bet体育网A.feels B.is felt C.is feeling D.felt
365bet体育网285. The area of Beijing city is about _____ that of New York.
A. four times as much as B. as four times large as
365bet体育网C. as four times greater than D. four times as big as
365bet体育网286. As he works in a remote area, he visits his parents only _____.
365bet体育网A. occasionally B. anxiously C. practically D. urgently
287. They produced two reports, _____ of which contained any useful suggestions.
365bet体育网A. either B. all C. none D. neither
288. The form cannot be signed by anyone _____ yourself.
A. rather than B. other than C. more than D. better than
365bet体育网289. Jane is in a hurry because the train to the airport leaves _____ half an hour.
A. by B. in C. for D. until
290. Shortly after the accident, two _____ police were sent to the spot to keep order.
365bet体育网A. dozen of B. dozens C. dozen D. dozens of
291. According to one belief, if truth is to be known it will make itself apparent, so one _____ wait instead of searching for it.
A. would rather B. had to C. cannot but D. had best
292. Carbon dioxide _____ from burning fuels is the most common of the so-called greenhouse gases.
365bet体育网A. producing B. having been produced
C. to be produced D. produced
365bet体育网293. The beautiful mountain village _____ we spent our holiday last year is located in _____ is now part of Guangxi.
365bet体育网A. which; where B. where; what
365bet体育网C. that; what D. when; which
294. If the man is only interested in your looks, _____ just shows how shallow he is.
A. as B. which C. what D. that
295. ---According to my grandma, it is a good idea to eat chicken soup when you have a cold.
365bet体育网---_____, scientists agree with her.
A. Believe it or not B. It counts for nothing
C. It’s up to you D. It doesn’t make sense
296.—Did you watch the football match last night?
—Yes. It was _____, and I enjoy it very much.
A. alive B. live C. living D. lively
297. —It was _____ who helped us out of danger.
365bet体育网—What brave and helpful children! We should learn from them.
365bet体育网A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
298. — Compared with that film, this one is _____ but not _____.
—I see, and I will see that one this evening.
A. longer; as good B. long; good
365bet体育网C. longest; best D. long; so good
365bet体育网299. —I find the more we study, the more difficulty we have _____ out Maths problems.
—Oh, I agree with you. Maths is more and more difficult.
A. worked B. work C. works D. working
300. She was so angry at _____ he was doing _____ she walked out without a word.
A. what; that B. that; what C. that; that D. what; what